For those of you who have never read us before, howdy! For those of you who have followed us previously welcome to our new home at http://tog-blog.co.uk We’ve been busy shoving the old site in to the theoretical moving van and here we are.
If you really want to know why we’ve moved, we’re making changes to the main site and want to ensure that it runs faster than a speeding bullet. Moving the blog to a new domain helps us do this. We’ve also realised that this blog has been going for nearly 5 years now (phew) and there is a shed load of good stuff here. It deserves it’s own place, so pull up a pew, hit the subscribe link on the right or add our RSS feed to whatever programme tickles your fancy and we’ll pour the tea.
As for what you will see now you are here, well we are going to include the following;
- There will be pictures of kittens from time to time
- We won’t take ourselves too seriously
- We won’t just turn this in to a blog where we go blah blah blah product blah blah blah product, buy buy buy all the time.
- We’ll post useful stuff you want to know about the outdoors.
- We’ll post routes of stuff we have done and let you download them and use them however you want.
- We’ll try to sort out World peace in the next 18 months and post random words and numbers like 92Z5CYCA9FKD to confuse you.
One of those is a fib. Guess away as to which one. If you want to see something specific apart from rude pictures, post up below and we’ll see what we can do.