I am excited to announce that in the run-up to Christmas Webtogs will be running a fortnightly photo competition! Think of it as a sort of online Webtogs advent calendar.
Every two weeks we will be releasing a theme or buzzword upon which photos are to be based. How you interpret each fortnightly theme is up to you, although they must depict, or at least be related to the great outdoors (depictions of Webtogs kit in action appreciated)! This week’s photo theme is AUTUMN.
Here’s the good bit – the photographers behind the three best entries each fortnight will win a The North Face Chione Headband – RRP £20! That’s got to be well worth the effort of taking a photo…
To enter, follow these very easy steps:
1. Take a beautiful photo based on the fortnightly theme.
2. Attach it to an email.
3. Send that email to email@example.com
Simple! Then cross your fingers, sit back and enjoy looking at everyone else’s pictures.
• The first round of judging will be conducted by the Webtogs staff who will whittle the photos down to the 10 finest.
• We’ll then post the top 10 to an album on our Facebook wall, and the one that gets the most likes is the winner!
• We will then contact the wining photographer and two runners up, and send them their prizes.
So if you like taking photographs, and you like prizes, what could you have to lose? The first fortnightly theme is:
Send this fortnight’s entries to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 11th November 2013 to be in with a chance to win!