Lowe Alpine is a brand with a history in innovation. Since their beginnings in a Utah basement back in 1967 they have been making waves in the outdoor industry. Founded by a group of three brothers with a passion for the outdoors, they have been destined for great things since their very first expedition pack. It featured a revolutionary design with an internal frame amongst other never seen before features, and completely changed the way expedition packs were made.
Once more, Lowe Alpine are leading a revolution with their latest innovation; AirZone technology. AirZone technology features a design geared towards ease of use, and incorporates a range of features and parts to bring you the ultimate in comfort.
• Walking Pole Loop and TipGripper – AirZone technology incorporates Lowe Alpine’s unique walking pole loop and TipGripper design. This enables rubber capped and spiked walking poles to be stored completely securely.
• AdaptiveFit – AirZone backpacks are designed to fit a variety of shapes by adapting to your own unique shape. They feature an adjustable hipbelt that is easy to use, simply pull the adjustment web to achieve a snug fit around your hips. The padding moves along the hipbelt to adapt to your shape and support the load of the pack.
• Soft Contact Breathable Mesh and Cut Out Back Panel – They feature a soft contact breathable mesh and cut out back panel. They work together to create an effective ventilation system to keep you cool when you’re working your hardest.
• Adjustable Chest Strap – AirZone backpacks have an adjustable chest strap with an integrated whistle. This helps to distribute the weight of the load evenly for all day long carrying comfort. The whistle is an excellent safety feature and can be used to signal attention when desired.
• Phone/GPS Pocket – These have an integrated phone or GPS pocket; perfect for quick access when you’re on the go.
• Stretch Hipbelt Pocket – This stretch pocket is perfect for any number of small items that need to be accessed quickly and easily on the go. Keep a snack or keys safe and to hand with this clever pocket.
• Anatomical Shaped Back Profile – The anatomical shaped back profile of AirZone backpacks gives them a comfortable and personal fitting finish, perfect for extended comfort on physically testing adventures.
Here at Webtogs.com we have a great selection of AirZone backpacks to choose from. We have something for everyone from compact and comfortable daypacks to rugged trekking packs and versatile multi-sport backpacks.
Lowe Alpine AirZone Z ND 14 Womens Backpack
The outstanding Lowe Alpine AirZone Z ND 14 Womens Backpack is a compact walking and hiking daypack with a 14 litre capacity, designed specifically to hug the female form for an exceptional fit.
Lowe Alpine AirZone Z 20 Backpack
This versatile daypack is packed full of useful features; whether you are taking to the streets or hills, and has a roomy capacity of 20 litres. It is perfect for city or outdoor adventures.
Lowe Alpine AirZone Z 25 Backpack
The Z 25 has a compact yet rugged design, perfect for walking and hiking daytrips. With a handy capacity of 25 litres there’s a tonne of room for all of your gear.
Lowe Alpine AirZone Trail ND 24 Backpack
This 24 litre backpack features a women’s specific fit for personalised comfort and a simplistic design that sticks to essentials for efficiency. It is perfect for mountain trekking and hiking adventures.
Lowe Alpine AirZone Spirit 25 Backpack
This is the first of Lowe Alpine’s multi-sport packs to incorporate AirZone technology. This versatile 25 litre pack is user friendly and adaptable to any of your favourite sports from hiking to cycling.